Ocklynge School caters for children aged 7-
The school Aims are:
1. To help the children towards the realisation of their full potential.
2. To help the children to develop enquiring minds and the ability to listen, concentrate and apply themselves to tasks.
3. To develop children's self-
4. To appreciate and value each child's contribution and celebrate their achievements.
5. To instil respect and understanding for religious and moral values and tolerance of races, religions and ways of life.
6. To help the children learn courtesy, good manners, and consideration for others.
|Sports Pupil Premium|
|Pupil Premium Last Year Evaluation|
|Senior Leadership Team|
|Learning Support Assistants|
|Governor Meeting Minutes|
|Register of Business Interests|
|Parent Council Meeting Minutes|
|School Meals Menu|
|Friends Of Ocklynge|
|Useful Links for Parents|
|Extra Curricular Clubs|
|After School Club|
|Tesco Buy Now|
|Blueprint Order Form|
|Year 3 Curriculum|
|Year 4 Curriculum|
|Year 5 Curriculum|
|Year 6 Curriculum|